- An entrepreneur with a new product needed a website redesign. With a small team, we developed a content strategy and I worked with a graphic designer, web developer, and videographer to rebrand the company and make the product’s value proposition clear. The site is generating lots of industry buzz. We’re now developing a content marketing plan that is tapping into direct mail, digital email, LinkedIn, sales calls and event exhibits.
- A professional society hired me as its interim director while searching for a new leader. Within four months, we completed a fall conference for members, secured a $100,000 pledge from a donor, and tried out a new content strategy for its digital newsletters. I continue to work with this organization on building its capacity to generate revenue.
- An association needed a content strategy for its website. I worked with the executive director to develop personas, review page analytics, conduct a content audit, and edit the content. We met a looming deadline for this redesign project and I also initiated a digital news digest that generates an average open rate of 34%.
- An association taps into my radio background, contracting with me to facilitate webinars for members. I interact with the subject matter experts, write up marketing information, and keep everything on track and on time, both before and during the webinar. This frees up the director of training so she could concentrate on developing new programs.
- An association asked me to to help with a website redesign. Their site lacked content and focus. I developed a content strategy that was hyper-focused on members and designed to increase the associate member base through the website and a new digital newsletter. During the worst economic downtown in years, the organization’s associate member base grew and supplied a new and steady revenue stream. Recently, we initiated a public and media relations strategy for promoting members’ key product via a blog, case studies, direct mail and local media visits.
Empathy is at the heart of my collaborations with clients. Let’s design a content and marketing strategy that supports your business goals. And then we’ll choose tools that fit: Website/blog, e-newsletters, social media, press releases and mediavisits, images/video, trade shows, or direct mail.