Marketing communications and content strategy consultation
Spark Plug Consulting offers a variety of marketing communications and content strategy services to help you communicate what matters and use the tools most appropriate for your brand, staffing and budget.
Big picture thinking and planning
- Marketing communications and content strategy that supports your business goals
- Website planning; let’s figure out what’s working, not working, and how to resolve problems with your site
- Content calendar set-up that syncs the content for your website, enewsletter, sales materials, and social media accounts
- Training design using adult learning principles and measurable outcomes
- Media relations that positively positions you and your company as experts
- Crisis communications that helps you think and communicate clearly
Tactical, hands-on work
- Feature stories, web and technical writing and editing
- Managing website projects from beginning to end
- Curating digital and print content
- Interviewing people to collect and synthesize know-how and information
- Producing practical editorial policies and workflow
- Marketing events, products and services
- Producing flawless webinars and podcasts
- Training leaders and staff to communicate effectively
I typically charge $90 an hour for most tactical work and $150 an hour for big picture thinking and planning.
We can develop a project cost based on hours. We’ll agree on the project scope, what I’ll bill you for and put that in writing. If the project scope changes, we’ll talk over how the agreement needs to change so there are no unpleasant surprises for either one of us.
You’ll be happy to know I can pull in additional expertise if needed, like graphic designers, photographers, web developers, and SEO and social media experts who are smart, trustworthy, and effective.
Please contact me for a no-obligation call to see if Spark Plug Consulting can meet your needs.