Marketing communications and content strategy consultation
Spark Plug Consulting offers a variety of marketing communications and content strategy services. You’re marketing will become clear and consistent, and we’ll use techniques that fit your brand and budget.
Big picture thinking and planning
- Marketing communications and content strategy that supports your business goals
- Website planning factoring what’s working, not working, and devising solutions for your site
- Content calendar set-up that syncs the content for your website, e-newsletter, sales materials, and social media accounts
- Training design using adult learning principles and measurable outcomes
- Media relations that positively positions you and your company as experts
- Crisis communications that helps you think and communicate clearly
Tactical, hands-on work
- Produce feature stories, and web and technical content
- Manage website projects from beginning to end
- Curate digital and print content
- Interview you and your team to synthesize your know-how and advantage
- Produce practical editorial policies and workflow
- Manage events, sponsors and exhibitors
- Produce flawless webinars and podcasts
- Train leaders and staff to communicate effectively
I typically charge $90 an hour for most tactical work, like writing, and $125 an hour for big picture thinking and planning.
We can develop a project cost based on hours and put that in writing. If the project scope changes, we’ll talk over how the agreement needs to change so there are no unpleasant surprises for either one of us.
You’ll be happy to know I can pull in additional expertise if needed, like graphic designers, photographers, web developers, and SEO and social media experts who are smart, trustworthy, and effective.
Please contact me for a no-obligation call to see if Spark Plug Consulting can meet your needs.